1. What is shelf life of frozen chapati/parathe ?
A: Frozen chapati/parathe stay fresh for up to 4 months from date of manufacturing, when stored in deep freezer or below 0 degree Celsius.
2. Can we take frozen chapati/parathe in travelling without cold storage ?
A: Yes, our frozen chapati/parathe can be transferred in ambient temp (do not transfer in hot atmosphere) for about 30 hrs. after 30 hrs they must be stored in deep freezer or below 0 degree Celsius.
3. Are frozen chapati/parathe preservative free ?
A: Yes, we do not use any kind of preservatives or adulteration.
4. Which type of flours you use ?
A: We use premium quality freshly grind Lokwan wheat flour. which we grind at our two grinding facilities in Pune.
5. what is the size & weight of frozen chapati ?
A: Size of frozen chapati is 7.5inch and weight is 40gm at the time of packaging.
6. One pack of frozen chapati contains how many chapatis ?
A: One pack contains 10 chapatis, each separated by butter paper and hygienically packed.